We are looking to hire another CAD designer to join our growing Design Department, which is transitioning from AutoCAD 2D to Autodesk Inventor 3D. Our team is very excited to be making this switch.
Above all, the successful candidate will have a positive attitude, be a team player and have a willingness to continuously learn. This interactive role must engage with many departments, such as sales, scheduling, production and purchasing in order to excel in this position. This designer will generate clear part and assembly drawings for the plant, bills of materials for all affected departments, and easy to follow production instructions from time to time.
- Minimum 2 years experience using AutoCAD or equivalent 2D designing software;
- Working knowledge of any 3D CAD modelling software is an asset (such as Inventor, Solidworks, Solid Edge, Creo, IronCAD, Catia, Pro Engineer, Wildfire, etc)
- Self-motivated and good communication skills
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Good MS Excel and general computer navigational skills
- Civil or Mechanical Engineering Technology diploma or equivalent experience is an asset but not required